Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love at first Sight!

So...I guess it is definitely time for an update but unfortunately without pictures! (Phil finally figured out how to download pictures from our camera onto our computer but he has it and I'm not with him).

I finally decided to post a little baby countdown last Saturday when I was at the library using the internet. Little did I know that it would only be useful for another 24 hours! Our little James decided to join us 3 weeks earlier than expected on June 21st. I'll write the birth story another day but all is well with me and baby. We are learning to get along and our efforts are really paying off! :) We are in love! He weighed 6lb 9.2oz and was 19in long. He looked pretty beat up on his birthday but is getting cuter and cuter. He is very content which has been very helpful to me! More details to come in the next few days...

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see more updated pictures. I hope you are recovering well. I sure wish you didn't "have to" move away. Kisses to James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I'm really soooo excited for you guys and what a surprise to have him 3 weeks early. He just couldn't wait to get out and see his mom and dad.
    Congrats! I wish I could have made it by the hospital to see you guys, but I couldn't seem to make anything work since I had my little circus with me.
    I can't wait to see pics. I'm sure he's absolutely adorable. You guys will do wonderful with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear from you! I've been meaning to write you an email but this is better :). I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete