Friday, August 27, 2010

Picture dump and Summer Review

I don't know why it is such a chore for me to post but it is. And it isn't even the posting itself, but the thought of posting, uploading pictures, formatting, etc. Once I get going, it really isn't so bad (except when I accidently erase something that I have spent so much time on). I've put it off and finally decided there was no more procrastinating. So here are a few posts about our summer.
It rained here a few weeks ago so we decided to just let James go play in the rain in the nude (with a diaper of course). Phil and I didn't want to get wet so we walked around with the umbrella and let James play in the water. He was in heaven!










James has been smiling this crooked smile lately. It really makes us laugh. He does it a lot when he isn't very happy with us. It shows his 4 teeth and we think it is pretty cute!


I thought it seemed awfully quiet!

2 comments:

  1. James is a busy cute boy! I'm glad you got the pictures. Christina, you've been busy too with your blog. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun posts! Jared and I had fun looking at all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete